Monday, January 14, 2008

More referrals

In addition to the 2 brothers who were placed the other week, there was 3 1/2 month girl from Tam Binh 2 who was also referred. This past week, there was double the joy, when a lucky family was referred 3 1/2 month old twin girls from Phu My (aka Mam Non 6). I can't wait to find out who the lucky parents were. Vietnamese twins seem to be pretty rare; I don't remember hearing of anyone having twins referred to them. From China yes, but not from Vietnam. We now are down to about #107. Hopefully before long, we will be in the double-digits.

5 comments:

Melissa Cz said...

How exciting! I'm glad to hear you are moving up. Are you planning on going to the FCVN Tet celebration? I think Mike & I are going to try to bring our kids & it would be nice to finally meet you!

Carissa said...

That is exciting moving on the list! There are a few people I know who have been referred twins, but not many! I hope you are in double digits soon!

Melissa Cz said...

Thanks for the link, it is nice to get to know families in our area. We are using Dillon now. There is another Dillon family in our area and I think they may come to Tet as well. They just got their referral a few weeks ago - http://specialdelivery.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Twin referrals are exciting!Glad to see you're moving up!

Rachel said...

Wow, you are really close to double digits! Always happy to see you making progress. :)