Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Snowstorm Headed Our Way

This has been one of the snowiest winters in quite awhile. We had an additional 5 inches of snow on Sunday evening and another 10 to 14 inches are expected after 11pm. It's been said they are expecting at least an inch an hour. Hopefully, the snow will hold off to later tonight since it is primary voting in Illinois and the contests in Illinois will be pretty close, plus 2 of the presedential candidates are from Chicagoland. Barack still lives up here with his family and Clinton was raised in Park Ridge. We also have our 2nd Crown Financial Bible Study tonight and I somehow managed to get all the homework done for this time. I think after this time that the homework will be alot more manageable. It would be nice if they are wrong and the snowstorm misses us, but I'm not planning on it. I am so ready for spring; it can't get here soon enough and although spring officially starts in a little over 6 weeks, I don't expect it to be here until April.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this a crazy winter!!! How about that fog last night - did you have that too? I could barely see the houses accross the street. It was very eerie...

Jess said...

Oh the fog was crazy. And I am sick of this weather too!!! I am supposed to do an orientation meeting tonight down in Bolingbrook and do not want to drive home in this! Yuck!

K said...

Send us some of that snow. We haven't had ANY snow days and I am dying to have a stay in my PJs day.

tara said...

We're hoping for enough snow to call off work again tomorrow! See you next weekend for the Tet party.

Josh and Marcie said...

I live in Michigan so I know exactly what you mean about the weather. It is an icy mess outside right now and we are getting more snow. It is has been very crazy!