Monday, February 18, 2008

Book Meme (How they came up with this name, I don't know?

I got tagged by Megan at From Virginia to Somewhere and Back. Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 more people

The first book I picked up had no words whatsoever on P. 123, and believe it or not the 2nd book didn't have anything on page 123 that I could type since it was a form to fill out for my bible study. So the next closest book was is the Life Application Study Bible. So I guess,I need to use that.

As Egypt. buried its dead, the Hebrew slaves left the country, a free people at last. Pharoah made one last attempt to bring them back, but the people escaped when God miraculously parted the waters of the Red Sea. But on the other side, the people soon became dissatisfiedand complained bitterly to to Moses and Aaron about their trek through the desert. I'm really behind in reading blogs, so I don't know who has done this and who hasn't, so if you are reading this, have a blog, and haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

I just tagged you again for something different. Sorry!! Check out my blog to see what's up.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! But I love that part of the story of Moses!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! But I love that part of the story of Moses!