Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We've reached 100!!

The other day, I was reading Mindee's blog and noticed that she is now down to #99 and I know we are right behind her on the waiting list, so I sent off an e-mail this morning to our adoption consultant and she confirmed our place in line was at #100. Although, I don't know when, we can't be too far away from starting our dossier. Last year after we initially got on the waiting list, I predicted that we would start our dossier in the spring and it is looking that, that may come true; it depends on how fast and how many referrals are received, but hoefully in the next 6 weeks or so.

We have 2 families currently in Vietnam getting their children and next week there will be two more. Our staff in Vietnam is now back at work after the Tet holiday. (For those of you who don't know Tet is the Vietnamese New Year, the equivalent to the Chinese New Year. ) Hopefully, the referrals will start rolling in, as well as I-600s and travel approvals.

I also want to thank everone who left such nice comments about my new blog background.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I am so very excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You'll be paperchasing again in no time! -Gina

angie said...

wow!! that is a really big deal! congrats and hopefully you will get the call to start your dossier soon!!

Michelle said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast you've been moving up the list! That's great.

Shannon said...

Yay! GGGOOOO 100!! That is so exciting!! Now I am itching to know our new number!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is fantastic!!! Hopefully I will see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Great news! I hope more follows soon!

Stacie said...

WOW! Soon you'll be only in double-digits! Yay!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Congratulations on #100!