Monday, July 30, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

I've just been tagged by Sue!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. working temp jobs to get some paralegal experience
2. playing volleyball on Friday nights
3. sharing an apartment in Berwyn
4. E-mailing, no internet yet for me!
5. Reading lots!

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Popcorn
2. Ice cream
3. Cheetos
4. Pretzels
5. Chocolate brownies and chocolate chip cookies

5 songs I know all the lyrics to:

1. Numerous songson the Grease, especially Hopelessly Devoted to You.
2. Lots of 80's songs. (I hear you Sue!!!)
3. The Star Spangled Banner.
4. If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands
5. Happy Birthday to You! (I'm getting desperate here!)

5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire

1. Pay off house & adoption
2. Travel all over!
3. Invest wisely!
4. Adopt more kids!
5. Have a housekeeper!

5 bad habits:

1. procrastinate
2. Spend too much time online
3. Get upset to easily.
4. A little too messy
5.

5 things I like to do:

1. Read
2. surf the internet
3. Blog
4. Travel
5. Spend time with Kevin

5 things I would never wear again:

1. Spandex
2. Anything neon green
3. crimped hair (Forgot about that one, Sue!)
4. (or ever) fishnet stockings
5. a bikini (well maybe if I had the body for it again)

5 favorite toys:

1. computer
2. DVD Player
3. Digital Camera
4.
5.

Now, who should I tag: Becky over at Our Little Russian Peanut and Christina at Our Vietnam Adoption Journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently we need to get together to eat snacks and sing Grease songs. LOL :)