Friday, March 9, 2007

Shout Out!

I just wanted to say "hi" to Janna who stopped by after such a long time. How's Isabella? How old is she now? I unfortunately don't have time to also stop by "LJT" and my subscription soon will end. Jess and Amber now have blogs so I can keep up with them, you are the only one who I am no longer able to follow. If you ever restart your blog, let me know.

Also a big "howdy" to Amber. I am so glad you started a blog, so I can follow you &your family's adventures. Hoping "Star" comes soon and praying for a VBAC, but if not, as long as "Star" is healthy that's what is important, remember!

Lala - Do you have a website? When I click on your profile, no blog shows up under your information.

I also want to thank everyone else who stops by regardless if they comment or not. I (we) would love to hear from all of you, so don't be shy!

No comments: