Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006

We had a great Christmas. We had Christmas at our house with my parents and my cousin, finally joined us this year. My brother and sister-in-law were in Canada visiting some of her family that lives there, so it was only the five of us. Of course with the food, you would have thought there was more. Here are a couple pictures.






Can't wait until the day that there are three of us in the family photograph. Hey, just thought maybe we can use one of these pictures next year for our holiday card! Hopefully, next Christmas will be the last Christmas without a little one in the family. Maybe, I'm getting ahead of my self, since we have not even been approved by the CHI Vietnam program, but we really don't know why not, since CHI China program accepted us and that was without any inquiry about my previous viral encephalitis. After all. that was when I was 13 and since then I graduated high school and college, as well as a post-baccalaureate certificate program in the Lawyer's Assistant Program (Paralegal Studies). I did receive an e-mail from the adoption consultan in our regional office that she received the scanned document from the doctor, so I assume (even though you know what they say when you assume) (LOL) that the Vietnam program director received it also. Please pray that she gets to review it today or tomorrow, since I believe those are the only days she is in this week and I want us to get the contract and fees in on Friday. She did say we can mail it and just date the check before the end of the year, but I would feel better if we could bring it in in person & since it is only 35-45 minutes away, I'd rather we drive it over there.

Oh, one more thing, don't expect me to always post like this, a few a day or anything like that. If it wasn't that I was off of work this week and Kevin is out at a High School Hockey Tournament, I would not get the chance to post as often.

No comments: