Thursday, June 14, 2007

I can't believe it is almost the weekend again. I'm looking forward to the weekend; it's been a tiring work week. Hopefully, we will be receiving an update from agency tomorrow and hopefully, there will have been some referrals. On Saturday, evening, the Chicagoland Families with Children from Vietnam is getting together at Nam Viet restaurant for an informal parents get-together. I know of at least one other family that will begoing who is with the same agency we are. Actually, I know her only through the our agency's Vietnam adoption Yahoo group; hopefully there will be some other families who are waiting for their child.

I just realized I never downloaded any of the photos that I have taken in the past month or so. Here are a couple pictures from Mother's Day, here I am with my mom and here's a close-up of my "Pregnancy"t-shirt.


4 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Great pictures! Your garden is beautiful! I can only grow weeds... but I'm really good at growing weeds! :-)

Shannon said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for that update, too!! Maybe today??Oh,I love your shirt!! Too cute. I will have to get myself one =)!

Misty said...

I like your shirt, I need to get myself one of those. :)

The 4 Moore's said...

Great shirt, I had a paper pregnant shirt and loved wearing it! Hope you have just as much fun!