Thursday, May 17, 2007

Weirdology

I was tagged by Kelly of Snips & Snails

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Steak 'n' Shake

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I'd have to afree about Red Lobster!

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15-20% depending on service

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chocolate chip cookies from Subway.

What is your favorite type of gum? I'm not a gum person.


TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of A photo of a friend's baby.

How many televisions are in your house? 4, but only 3 work for television shows. The 4th is mainly for Playstation.


BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature? I'm not sure, either my eyes or my hair.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My wisdom teeth and a toenail that was ingrown.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Not sure, but maybe taste; I can detect when they have used peanut oil in a recipe, and I hate peanuts.

When was the last time you had a cavity? several years ago.

What is the heaviest item you lifted last? Last weekend, Kevin and I tried to lift some landscaping timbers, but we ended rolling them to where we wanted them.

Haveyou ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.


BULLOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Definitely not!

Is love for real? Weird question!!

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I've had this name for 38 years, so I am keeping at this point.

What color do you think looks best on you? Purple or red.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I'm sure I have, but can't think of anything at the moment.

Have you ever saved someone’s life?Not that I know of.

Has someone ever saved yours? , I guess, the doctors and medical staff at Loyola when I had viral encephalitis at 13.


DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I highly doubt it!

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Well, you're not saying on the lips or anything like that, so sure, a peck on the cheek wouldn't hurt.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I kind of am fond of all ten of my fingers, as well as any other body parts.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Well, I could still read blogs and post comments.

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? No!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? No.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Now what kind of sicko would say yes to this! Definitely not!

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Does watching Netflix on the computer count?

Give up MySpace forever for $30,000? No problem,; I don't like Mypace.

DUMBOLOGY:

What is in your left pocket? Nothing, maybe fuzz.

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Never watched it.

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both

Do you sit or stand in the shower? That's kind of personal, but stand of course!

Could you live with roommates? Other than living with my own family, no more roommates.

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? None.

Last time you had a run-in with the cop? The only time I can think of iswhen we got fingerprinted.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom

Last friend you talked to? Does my husband Kevin count?

Last person you called? Kevin

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? I went out to thebackyard.

What can you not wait to do? Go to Vietnam to get our child.

What’s the last movie you saw? Blow out on DVD last Saturday, which was apretty bad movie. At the show, we saw Night at the Museum about 2 weeks ago.

Are you a friendly person? I try to be, yes.

Now, I need to tag 3 people, so I tag, Stacy of Our Ethiopian Adoption Journey, Jess of Our Golden Child, and Amanda of Aloha Baby Moore

1 comment:

Stacie said...

AHH! Okay, I'll do it! :)