Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lucas Needs Your Prayers!!

I recently became aware of this blog http://burakaeyae.blogspot.com about Lucas, a little boy who was burned last week. His mom & dad both have blogs about their family (they recently brought home their two Ethiopian children and have two biological children) where you can read more about it. I have been following his mom's blog, but have been having computer problems whenever I try to view his dad's. His mother's blog is great, so much faith; a real inspiration.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi! I came to your Blog from the ChI yahoo group. I think i read that article in Parents that you mentioned. Since my husband was reluctant, i wish I could have brought it home. (I read it in the Doctors ofice!!)
I love you Blog! We are LID 2/9/07 so in this wait with you but to China. I will be interested to follow your journey to Vietnam!! If you click on my name (or something) you can get to our Blog to see who we are. Best wishes,
Sharon