Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Just a lot of stuff going on and not enough time to do it all. I had my physical and blood tests this past Saturday, which I passed with flying colrs. Got a tetanus/pertussis vaccine, which I hadn't had in who knows how long. Our home visit is next week, so I probably won't be posting much after today until it is over. Our agency got 2 more healthy children referrals and 6 waiting children were placed. 6 families will be traveling to Vietnam this weekend. Currently, there are 48 families waiting to travel, 130 families on the waiting list to be matched with a child, and 178 families who have applied, are in the homestudy phase and are waiting for CIS approval. Well, I'll probably not get to update until next week. One more think - Alleluiah, it is finally warming up after the terrible cold spell we had followed by a snowstorm and icy conditions. It's finally getting light earlier and staying light longer, which is just wonderful. Remember daylight savings time falls about 3-4 weeks earlier on March 11th; it also won't be ending until November 4th.

Strange, I can't do any formatting on this entry. Good thing that I wasn't planning to post any photos or anything.

No comments: