Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting close

Most of the documents for our dossier have been notarized and all we need is our police clearance letters. We will be stopping in at our police department in the morning and hopefully, we will receive the letters early in the week. Also, I need to get the pictures developed that we may use in our dossier. Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be able to get everything certified. I need to first e-mail copies of all the notarized docs to my adoption consultant at the agency.

2 comments:

Sam's mom said...

yeah! FINALLY!!!! Cannot wait to hear your DTE date/news.

Mindee said...

I'm so glad you've figured out the path for you. I hope it moves quickly. You've been at this a long time. :) Good things come to those who wait (but it's hard to remember that, isn't it?)