Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayers Needed!

We are 12 days from travel and yesterday are adoption agency told us 5 families who are waiting to travel in a little over a week that final confirmation probably won't be until next Monday or Tuesday. This will give families only between 2-5 days of notice, which will greatly increase the cost of travel to probably skyrocketing prices. We were told this delay is from the U.S, Embassy. At least, one of the traveling families took the chance and booked tickets. The $750 per ticket changeover fee would be cheaper than buying tickets just a few days before. The rest of us families need to decide if we should take the chance and buy our tickets. Please pray that we decide what is best for our situation and also for travel confirmation to come much sooner. Thank you!


Erik and Bet said...

Hi Kathryn,

Have you looked into tickets that are "changeable"? I seem to recall there being some. We'll be praying for a smooth next few days!


Kel said...

So excited for you.

Ann said...

So happy for you, do you need a good travel agent? buying to Ethiopia last min is not a HUGE price diff, we did it 2 days b4,